- Cape Town, Western Cape
- Parvana Strategic Sourcing
About the position
Our client works with multiple organisations to find a better way to transact. They bring together committed people dedicated to delivering innovative enterprise solutions that help their customers contribute to economic growth. As a vibrant and innovative SaaS company, they deliver industry-leading expertise and technology to solve real problems every day.
- Coordinating full lifecycle software and customer implementation projects.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope, within budget and of good quality
- Building strong relationships with customers and third party providers, as well as internally with sales, engineering, product and tech ops teams.
- Guiding the team to ensure the delivery plan is met.
- Facilitating and running project meetings, such as status updates and retrospectives.
- Maintaining / improving project process.
- Contributing to the on-going growth and success of the business.
- Relevant degree
- Prince 2, PMP or Agile training will be advantageous
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager or Delivery Manager.
- Experience working on software projects.
- Background in tech / IT industry.
- A track record of successful delivery working across multiple teams, on multiple products in a fast paced, market driven environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Financial Services / Payment / Fintech industry experience would be beneficial.
PS Even if you feel you don't have all the skills listed or if this spec isn't what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website - [URL Removed]
- Delivery Manager
- Financial Services