- South Africa
- Bell Equipment
- Processing of FI invoices in terms of Group Authority Levels
- New customer account opening
- Timeous allocation of all receipts to the respective debtors/customers
- Ensure that all bank statements are uploaded (by checking sequences)
- Ensure that all receipts are allocated as per the remittance advice from the customer
- Follow up with Group Treasury on a weekly basis to ensure all Memo’s are processed timeously.
- Weekly Debtors age analysis to be used to follow up outstanding amounts with customers and make comments on the progress of these follow ups.
- Liaise with finance management & other departments & customers regarding action to be taken against overdue debtors and those debtors over their approved credit limits
- Printing of all invoices processed and send them out together with statements requested by customers at month end and during the month
- Debtors age analysis to be prepared each month-end upon closing the ledger for the period and ensures that it agrees to the Trial Balance
- Must adhere and be familiar with the debtors and credit control procedure located on the intranet
- General administrative duties e.g. Filing and archiving, etc.
- Diploma in Accounting.
- Applicants with knowledge of SAP and previous experience in a similar position will have an added advantage
- Applicants must have STRONG reconciliation skills
- Applicants must be able to communicate fluently in English (verbally and in writing)
- Must be able to work overtime as and when required
- Applicant must be team a player and committed to internal & external customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability and desire to learn and meet deadlines.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.