- Greater Letaba, Limpopo+1 location
- Anova Health Institute NPC
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for a skilled Data Capture to support the Department of Health through direct service at facility level to carry out data-related admin work, capture patient’s files, generate defaulter reports and compile monthly statistics.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Capture patient’s information into all database platforms, e.g., Tier.net and other DoH database applications
- Carry out data quality assessment and audits with close guidance from M&E officer
- Conduct monthly data validations using prescribed tools on collected data from DHIS, Tier.net and TB modules/ETR
- Assist facility data capturers in populating run-chats for DIP elements
- Update tracing outcomes from CHWs and CLO on the defaulter-tracing tool
- Coordinate and collect ad-hoc and routine weekly data from facilities by all Anova team members in the sub district
Minimum qualifications, experience and skills required:
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Tertiary qualification will be an added advantage
- Data capturing competency through experience or training
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fast and accurate data capturing skills
- Excellent administrative and organizing skills
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Closing date: 16 February 2023
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto. Preference will be given to persons with disabilities.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova visit our website: www.anovahealth.co.za