Data Administrator at Broll Property Group
- South Africa
- Broll Property Group
Responsible for performing a variety of computer functions and data capturing to prepare schedules, reports, and sales projections. Performs miscellaneous support duties as required.
• Related computer course work preferred.
• Strong knowledge of computer applications.
• A basic understanding of data processing.
• Experience required in data capturing accuracy and speed
• Experience in Data capturing
• Good math and English skills.
• Working knowledge of PC software (Word, Excel, Access etc).
• Well organised and detail oriented.
• Proficient typing ability.
• Able to use standard office machines.
• Attention to detail – Accuracy
• Deadline driven
• Ability to adapt to change
• Team Player