DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE : ASPEN
- WESTERN CAPE
Job DescriptionJob Description
- Company DescriptionWe are a global specialty and branded pharmaceutical company, improving the health of patients across the world through our high quality and affordable medicines. Active at every stage of the value chain, we are uniquely diversi?ed by geography, product and manufacturing capability.
- Aspen is a dynamic organisation built on entrepreneurial strength and forward-thinking minds. We attract high performing individuals who are passionate about their career and have a desire to exceed expectations. At Aspen, not only do we source for the best talent but we also provide a host of opportunities for continuous development.
- The Group’s key business segments are Manufacturing and Commercial Pharmaceuticals comprising Regional Brands and Sterile Focus Brands. We have approximately 9 100 employees at 69 established officesin over 50 countries and we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable medicines.
Objective: To promote and generate sales on key product portfolios to pharmacies on both ethical and generic ranges. In addition to mentioned objective, the position will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships with pharmacy decision makers, in order to drive net sales revenue.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve and exceed set sales targets and market share objectives.
- Effective implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Effective management of the regional territory by means of planning, territory analysis, customer targeting and call coverage of identified customer base.
- Establishment of positive relationships (mutual trust and respect) with customers and other stakeholders.
- Manage key customer sales and effective relationship management.
- Providing ongoing customer support.
- Add value to an entrepreneurial climate.
- Effective territory expense management and control.
- Active engagement with team members & piers in order to build an exciting and high-performance team and company culture.
- Product knowledge on both Aspen and competitor products.
- Effective territory management.
- Knowledge of basic financial calculation i.e. Gross Margins, mark-ups.
- Analysing of Aspen in house data and external data sources.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Administration skills – ability to comply with the required administration standards associated with this position.
- Ability to work under pressure, to set priorities and to demonstrate time management skills.
- Creativity and flexibility – the ability to work in a changing environment and to adapt to different situations.