Cybersecurity Operations Manager
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Operations Manager for the Johannesburg and Cape Town regions. The Cybersecurity Operations Manager will be responsible for implementing and maintaining security processes, tools and controls for Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Secure Configuration Management, Data Protection and Network Security control domains.Â
This is a 1st line of defense role and will report into the Chief Information Security Officer.
The candidate will fit in best with the company culture if they value honesty, integrity, reliability, and can interact, communicate with, and share knowledge with colleagues at all levels, whilst treating them with the utmost respect and professionalism.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Technology related field. Information Systems Security degree will be a plus.
- 8 to 10 years of Technology experience and out of which a minimum of 5 years in technical cybersecurity implementation or operations role.
- Experience implementing and maintaining security solutions for public clouds.
- Strong hands-on and technical experience across a number of core cybersecurity solutions in IAM and Data Protection domains.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for cloud environments will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Security Architecture and Controls required to protect IaaS and PaaS for Public Clouds.
- Strong knowledge of vulnerability threat management.
- Implement and manage security processes for Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Secure Configuration Management, Data Protection and Network Security control domains.
- Implement and manage security solutions such as Cloud Security Posture Management, Corporate Identity Services, Privilege Access Management, Endpoint Detection and Response and Cloud Access Security Broker
- Develop technical security standards and guidelines for secure configuration of information systems and services
- Establish and manage vulnerability assessment program covering all information systems and services
- Define and implement rules, policies, and configurations for all security solutions
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and partners for penetration testing of internet facing infrastructure and applications.
- Establish strong governance and assurance controls and processes to continuously measure and improve coverage and operating effectiveness of security controls for control domains mentioned above.
- Engage with business units to ensure consistent application of cybersecurity controls across all business processes, projects, and technology systems
- Support external audits and reviews including regulatory reviewsÂ
- Leading with Influence
- Collaboration (Relating)
- Customer First
- Innovation (Perspective)
- Personal Mastery (Learning)