Customer Support Specialist (Dutch) - Kindle Direct Publishing with Dutch, Kindle Direct Publishing
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZAF
Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a self-service publishing framework for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store.
The KDP Support Specialist will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors / content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store.
The KDP Support Specialist will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to such that the system works smoothly.
Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that will change the way people.
- Process and Respond to emails received from publishers in Dutch and English
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers
- Route legitimate payment concerns to Accounts Payable
- Reprocess stuck books through the system
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams
- Remove content as they are identified by the QA team
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions
- Work on developing canned responses for common questions
- Work with operations manager in documenting process flows
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience of 1-5 years in a front line internal and external (customer or supplier) facing role requiring email, voice or message board type of interactions with customers / external stakeholders
- Flexibility to work in a shift environment which may include weekends
- Graduate degree in any field. Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in a technical support process, especially for web enabled software products or services is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills required. Must be able to interact with an external party like customers and suppliers comfortably
- Excellent written communication skills. Should be able to understand a complex problem and draft a concise email response
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on course of action on when and to whom to escalate
- Detail oriented and process focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner
- Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or six sigma type of projects is preferred but not required
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas.
In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates.
We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.