Customer Success Support Agent with German Language
- Cape Town, South Africa
emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile, and POS payment service provider with offices in 17 countries around the world.
We help merchants of all sizes and sectors to accept payments via multiple customer touchpoints.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for an experienced, full-time Customer Success Support Agent with German language to join our team!
Our Customer Success Team ensures a positive customer experience delivered to clients by us in order to increase customer loyalty and retention, through cross-collaboration with multiple business units.
Our Customer Success Agents are active members of a large number of operational activities to deliver our products and services to our clients.
Cross-collaborating with other units to provide customer-centric feedback to our clients is the core function of the unit.
- Works with our ticketing System to respond to customer queries in a positive, customer-centric fashion
- Works with the Team Leads to constantly improve processes and procedures
- Provides accurate and valid information, by using the companies tools and cross-collaborating with internal units such as treasury, risk, and Account Managers
- Follows internal communication procedures, guidelines, and policies and suggests improvements to their Team Lead
- Investigates customer complaints and issues as well as incidents affecting single merchants, groups of merchants, or partners
- Ensures customer satisfaction and requests feedback
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German language
- Excellent level of computer skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Willing to innovate, learn, and share knowledge
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, training, etc.
- Team building and fun activities
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 is solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law.
Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.
emerchantpay is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate people with different backgrounds and mindsets, and we honor diversity and inclusion.