Customer Service Representative
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
Join our team of customer service associates within an award-winning employment experience & company culture, as we strive to create customer experience bliss!
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others & ensuring peace of mind? In this role, you’ll work to resolve the customer’s issues swiftly & handling customer enquiries telephonically and email correspondence.
Key responsibilities :
- Answer inbound voice calls from customers regarding automotive queries
- Calling customers back with relevant feedback
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issue
- Identify and respond to the customers’ needs with helpful solutions, delivering a high-quality service
- Apply empathy and patience when dealing with irate customers
- Apply excellent listening skills and probing techniques to establish relevant information to resolve the query
- Matric National Diploma with English as a 2nd language subject pass mark
- 2 years call centre and BPO level experience Mandatory
- 1-year Complaints handling or cases management ideal / beneficial
- Technical query handling ideal / beneficial
- Stakeholder and negotiation skills Mandatory
- Experience of UK customer- beneficial
- experience working on any inbound UK campaign (insurance, telco, retail and / or utility) would be beneficial.
- C1 level language Mandatory
- Experience of multiple systems : Microsoft, email, excel proficiency- Mandatory
09h00 23h00 Monday to Sunday on rotational shifts
Salary R9 000
- Benefits after probation :
- Medical Aid- Kaelo Flexiplan;
- Basic Life Cover
- Funeral Cover
- Pension Fund : company and employee contribution
- Employee Assistance Program : 24 hours trauma counselling, etc.
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions.
We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers.
You'll report to Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.