Customer Service Representative
- Cape Town
Are you a passionate Customer Service Advisor and based in Capetown?
A successful candidate should be hard-working and eager to go the extra mile to exceed our customers' expectations. To join our team, you need to be a team player, a quick thinker, and a fast learner.
Our team needs people who are motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to take on new challenges.
Take the leap today and learn more about this exciting opportunity!
What you’ll need
- Minimum 9-12 months of experience in customer service within an international BPO or 12 - 24 months of unbroken experience within a Domestic contact centre
- Matric or equivalent (Essential)
- Excellent command of the English language verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work shifts (between 9am to 10pm) Rotational
- Clear credit and criminal record
What on offer?
- A competitive basic plus incentives and benefits
- Free transport (any shift after 19h00)