Customer Service Agent (HLA)
- Lanseria, Gauteng
- Safair Operations
Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair, has a vacancy for a Customer Service Agent at our base Lanseria International Airport. The successful application will report to the Airport Manager.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist passengers with ticket sales, bookings and flight changes including explaining rules terms and conditions, regulations and procedures as required;
- Manage flight delays and or cancellations;
- Handle and safeguard of confidential information.
- Grade 12;
- Airport experience and ticket sales within an aviation concern;
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language including proper phone etiquette;
- Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- No criminal or credit record;
- Able and willing to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours and shifts as required;
- Own transport would be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of delivering great customer service;
- High degree of patience and assertiveness;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information;
- Immaculate time keeping;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal hours including additional shifts,
- Remains focused in order to handle objections;
- Customer focused and service orientated.
- Suitable qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form, available on our website: www.FlySafair.co.za.
- No external email applications will be accepted.
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- FlySafair reserves the right
- Not to proceed with this vacancy
- To appoint the selected candidates based on its operational requirements.
- Reference number – JHB000663.
Preference will be given to members of under-represented designated groups. For more information please contact: Ndileka Magula