- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
A Senior Customer Advocate interacts with clients’ customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
In addition, you deal with and help resolve any customer complaints. At the same time, you provide support to customer advocates and associates on general account needs, queries.
Usually, Senior Customer Advocates gather their information and interact with customers via email / chat messages.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Answer client queries with enthusiasm, courtesy, and an open mind
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner
- Comfortably work with data
- Support associates with their general queries and needs
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- 1 year of customer service experience (may it be email, phone, or chat support)
- Advanced knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- 50-60 words per minute typing speed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong and effective phone contact handling skills
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Advanced understanding of common Customer Experience best practices
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to recognize themes and patterns on customer concerns and identify optimization across processes and tools
Salary plus benefits