Creditors Clerk (6-Months Fixed Term Contract) - Corporate Service
- Pretoria, Gauteng
- Pretoria, Gauteng
Intercare is a dynamic healthcare company focusing on offering value-based healthcare to patients. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, everything we do is guided by our purpose to make people feel better. Our shared values of People-centred, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Innovation define what we believe and who we are.
Intercare Corporate Services situated in Lynnwood, Pretoria seeks to recruit a Creditors Clerk for a 6-month fixed term contract.
The purpose of the position is to administer the payment and reconciliation of creditors, within the pre-defined standards, policies and procedures of the Group.
- To accurately capture invoices in the accounting system in order to effect payment on time and accurately to creditors
- Sending remittance advices to suppliers after completion of payment run as and when required
- Filing of invoices after payment run
- Accurately prepare monthly reconciliations of creditors account statements against the age analysis
- Accurately reconcile G/L and creditors accounts on a monthly basis to make sure that accounts are correctly balanced
- General administrative and or ad hoc duties as and when required
Minimum qualification: Matric / Grade 12
- Finance related qualification will be advantageous
- General Computer literate at an intermediate level MS Office
- Knowledge and experience of a financial system, ACCPAC Accounting will be an advantage.
- Understanding of age analysis of accounts and general ledger structures
- Solid Accounts payable experience gained in a Corporate environment
- Previous reconciliation experience
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work under pressure
- At least 2 years accounts payable experience a MUST
If your personal purpose is aligned to our purpose and your values fit in with our value system, please apply. We encourage Diversity of Thought, and we welcome people to build and add to our culture.
CLOSING DATE: 13 February 2023
All applications can be submitted on: https://intercare.simplify.hr/
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.