- Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal
- Assegai Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
Well established construction company is looking for a Creditors Clerk to join their team in Outer West Durban.
Duties and Requirements:
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles - 3-5 years
- Ability to accurately verify, calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Ensure that all invoices and supporting documentation is complete and in accordance with statutory requirements as well as in compliance with company Policies & Procedures
- Sage Pastel experience
- Reconciliation of monthly creditors, including communication with suppliers.
- Reception duties
- Computer literate in Excel, Word, emails
- Inventory stock take of Office supplies and reordering supplies as needed
- Copying, printing and communicating with co-workers to answer client inquires and respond to issues via phone or email.
- Binding, copying and scanning of tenders and profiles.
- Operating and maintaining of copiers and troubleshooting technical problems with office equipment and placing service calls as needed
- Preparing agendas for meetings. Attending meetings if required and taking minutes and distributing the minutes as required.
- Dealing and communicating with site staff when required
- Construction / plant and vehicle industry experience will be a benefit