- Cape Town, Western Cape
The above position has become available to join our Finance Department in Epping. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, this role is responsible for preparing, processing, and maintaining all documentation from the Company's creditors and growers and submitting the same for payment promptly and timeously, within the framework of the Company policy as determined from time to time.
- Opens new creditors accounts as and when necessary.
- Converts GI’s into invoices daily
- Matches all GI’s, Delivery Notes, Invoices, and Purchase Orders to the relevant Statement, ensuring that all purchases are properly authorized and coded to the correct general ledger code.
• Processes invoices for payment. • Payment batch preparation and upload to bank
- Consolidates creditor's invoices/cheques/drafts with remittance advice and prepares same for mailing.
- Resolves Creditor account payment queries
- Reconciles all creditor's accounts to the Creditor's Ledger as well as to the creditor's statement on a monthly basis.
- Matching all grower payment documentation, ensuring that all documentation is properly authorized
- Posting of Regional and National Accounting information, thereby assisting the accountant in the preparation of the monthly financial statements.
- Matric with Accountancy as a subject
- Relevant certificate in Bookkeeping or Finance will be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of creditors experience
- Aptitude for figures
- Computer literacy essential – MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of SAGE would be an advantage