Corporate Finance Specialist (Parktown)
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Moore South Africa
Moore Johannesburg is a successful professional services firm, specializing in Advisory, Audit & Assurance and Taxation, within the Moore Global Network. We provide world-class services to our global client base. Our firm is located in Parktown Johannesburg, and we take pride in supporting our clients in many different industries and sectors. Our focus is on growing our team of professionals to meet the expanding needs of our clients. When selecting people to join our team we look for intelligent, confident, well-rounded individuals with a passion for teamwork and excellence.
An opportunity exists for a Corporate Finance Specialist. The position requires the successful candidate to form an important part of the diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions, delivering high-quality advice to our clients.
You will work closely with our partner-led team. Key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Origination and execution of Financial Due Diligences, Valuations, Financial Modelling, Restructuring and Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Analysing and interpreting financial data, by identifying key trends behind the performance of a Target / Business.
- Discuss business performance and forecast assumptions with senior management.
- Identifying negotiation factors for purchase price and deal structuring.
- Constantly researching industry trends, technologies, and best practice to provide knowledge and insight to clients.
- Assist in writing reports which set out the key findings and recommendations around key financial, operational, and business matters identified during the investigation process.
- Provide regular feedback to Directors / Partners.
We value positive, optimistic, driven and well-presented individuals
Closing date: 31 March 2023
Should you not receive correspondence from us two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Be a South African citizen
- 2+ years post-article relevant working experience in a professional services organization, specializing in Corporate Finance/Transaction Support Services.
- A proven record of excellence in a Transaction Support Services role.
- Established networking skills in a relevant industry.
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Clear and concise report writing skills and effective communication skills.
- Have the ability to manage deadlines and prioritize duties.
- Advanced project management skills
- Advance Excel skills and proficient in Microsoft Office (including TEAMS)