Core Client Support Executive
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
Who we are
FYXER LTD is an all-encompassing business and executive assistant support service. It was set up by brothers Richard and Archie Hollingsworth in 2015 to offer executives and businesses a holistic service rather than a single employee and support staff, flexible and remote working.
FYXER enables business leaders to focus on what matters most. In a hybrid working world, our unique combination of great people and agile technology helps some of the fastest-growing companies reach their full potential and change the world of tomorrow.
However, FYXER is more than just a service provider. Beyond this, we become a client's critical business partner, coach to its executives (and management teams), and champion for its mission.
Why choose us
We believe that you should be able to live your life, without sacrificing your career.
- We are location-independent and lifestyle-inclusive (parenting, snowboarding, side hustles)
- We have casual agreements which allow for remote working arrangements
- We have a wide range of clients which means you can get exposure to multiple industries, stakeholders, tech, processes and ways of working
- We’re exceptionally fast-paced and ever-changing. If you love the hustle, you’ll fit right in
- We put our clients first but we’re also part of the FYXER community - a unique and special global group that wants to live a life out of the ordinary
This opportunity sits within the wider Service Delivery Team as part of Core Client Support’ where you are expected to provide high quality executive support and assistance.
However, we may also have opportunities to place you with clients directly.
The Core Account Support team works flexibly, across all clients in the portfolio, delivering high quality support as client needs and service delivery workflow demands require.
This means you may be reallocated to different assignments across the portfolio at any point.
To be successful you must be able to switch attention between clients, recognise your own limits and be confident in asking for help.
You are a strong communicator who embraces the use of technology and automation to enable a consistent streamlined approach in delivering the FYXER service.
Main activities and responsibilities ( as per allocated assignments)
- You will assist the Service Delivery Lead (SDL) in meeting the expectations of the client package of support
- Manage complex client diaries and schedules proactively, alerting users of deadlines and important appointments and ensuring all necessary information is in the calendar invites
- Set up and manage technology to improve efficiency such as integration tools
- Manage facilitation of meetings (including Board meetings) such as conference calling, meeting room bookings, meeting refreshments and other equipment, as required
- Provide inbox management by monitoring and responding to emails and managing a complex schedule
- Manage complex business travel, including flights, visas, transportation, accommodation, itineraries, proactively seeking ways to ensure the client has a positive travel experience
- Event management to include planning, organising, and coordinating small to large local and international events
- Provide general administrative and office management support, as required by each client’s setting
- Provide additional support to clients in the areas of :
- research, business development, marketing, supplier management, HR and recruitment, project management
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary by FYXER
- You ensure our client needs / requirements always come first
- You follow FYXERs Client Etiquette’ procedure
- You are a team player
- You support a portfolio of clients
- You deliver exceptional service
- You’re technological savvy or willing to learn as you’ll be using ours, and our client's systems
- You can adapt your approach, and think creatively when a client needs a problem solving fast
- You are proactive and you thrive in a fast paced environment
- You demonstrate excellent attention to detail and deliver high quality work within the required timeframes
- You are organised and proactive
- You keep excellent time management
- You execute tasks autonomously
- You understand and remain up to date with FYXER policies and processes
- Your communication skills are clear, well-presented and thoughtful, both verbal and written
- You have a professional approach and ability to handle sensitive information confidentially
- You work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines, prioritising with a flexible approach
Skills / Experience
- Typical experience is 3 - 5 years in a fast paced business support role
- 1 plus year PA / EA experience (desirable)
- 1 plus year admin or research based experience (desirable)
- Excellent proactive communications skills
- The ability to forge good working relationships with a variety of different personalities
- Willingness to work across different sectors and business arenas
- The ability to execute tasks without direction
- The urge to always strive for improvement
- Technologically savvy
- Organised and effective time manager
- Positive attitude towards remote work
- Comfortable working in a fast paced ever-evolving environment
- Juggle workloads and changing priorities
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Demonstrate confidence and assertiveness when working with clients and within industry sectors that are unfamiliar
- Empathetic to the perspective of others
Time zone requirements
Flexibility to work remotely in a similar time zone to the UK (GMT + / - 2 hours)
Working hour requirements
We're looking for individuals that have flexibility to commit to a minimum of 100 hours / month
What we offer
- £10 - £19 / hour (according to skills, level and experience)
- We are UK owned and our Core Fyxers are hired on permanent zero-hour working agreements if based in the UK. Outside of the UK, our opportunities are available on a contractor agreement (self-employed) basis
- We’re in the process of building a development framework to allow team members to advance in levels if they so desire
Diversity & Inclusion
FYXER recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and strives to be an inclusive organisation. We are committed to treating everyone with dignity and respect regardless of race, culture, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief and we promote diversity of thought.
We would appreciate your help to enable us to measure the diversity within our recruitment process. Completing this form is voluntary and the information provided will remain anonymous.
Please submit your information here