Copy & Creative Writer
- Sandton, Gauteng
- Oneplan Underwriting Managers (Pty) Ltd.
Main purpose of the job
To create organic content for social media and brand-building purposes.
- Develop day-to-day content to align with Oneplan’s organic content strategy, across multiple channels and accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, the Oneplan website and affiliate sites. Ensuring improvement is achieved month on month with brand building, quality, engagement and followers
- Research, develop and execute new and exciting content concepts that will encourage engagement, shareability, social proof and, ultimately, contribute to the overall leads funnel.
- Monitor and optimise content creative and copy.
- Understanding and communicating Oneplan’s brand and products, both internally and externally.
- Identifying new target markets and using organic content on all platforms to grow Oneplan’s following and digital footprint.
- Assuring buy-in from senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Monitor, write and optimise content for all landing pages, the Oneplan website and affiliate sites, as well as online customer journeys.
- Create regular blog content to be used on the Oneplan website and affiliate sites, as well as leverage in strategic social media plans.
- Assist with the Strategic content calendar creation
- Implement content calendar with copy
- Develop creative content for Oneplan’s brand ambassador campaigns
- Provide weekly reports on engagement and reach aswell as provide feedback in terms of improvements and new ideas for more interactive content and brand building campaigns
- Track and analyse the impact of new organic content strategies.
- Research, plan and write weekly blogs for each product
- Look for editorial and advertorial opportunities for blogs that perform well, to help build company PR
- Post Blogs
- Monitor and Provide insight into blog performance, reach, engagement, SEO and organic lead generation
- Grow Oneplans SEO footprint and ensure all content includes optomised SEO and Dynamic Keywords
Communication and Content
- Collate, and write internal monthly staff newsletter
- Build and execute internal content calendar and communications
- Assist and write annual increase communications to clients
- Execute copy timeously for monthly content calendar for the Onepet store, specials, new products and help increase the growth of client engagement and sales in store.
- Facilitate sends and provide reporting and feedback on the engagement of mails and SMS sends, to assist in improving the content.
- Write all content for new communications that need to go out to staff and clients.
- Write, manage send and report on Remarketing e-mailers and communication funnels of old leads, contacts and policies to effectively get a return on the databases
- Continuously research innovative ways to generate leads, referrals and organic leads from databases at a zero or very low costs.
- Read, check and align all company communications internally and externally so that they follow the brand language and tone of the business
- Build, update and grow the company brand language document
- Assist Designer, marketing department and PPC Campaign Manager whenever possible to achieve the main objectives of the department being brand building and maintenance, lead generation, reaching company targets in terms of budgets expense and growth.
- Build a culture of respect and understanding across the organisation
- Recognise outcomes which resulted from effective collaboration between teams
- Build cooperation and overcome barriers to information sharing, communication and collaboration across the organisation
- Facilitate opportunities to engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop joint solutions
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures
- Plan and prioritise, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs
Minimum Academic, Professional Qualifications & Experience required for this position
- Post-graduate qualification in relevant marketing and digital marketing field preferred.
- Experience in strategic content creation.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Build and develop customer centric capability
- Stakeholder management
- Evaluating problems
- Investigate Issues
- Creating innovation
- Building Relationships
- Communicating Information
- Providing Leadership
- Showing Resilience
- Adjusting to change
- Giving Support
- Processing Details
- Structuring Tasks
- Driving success
- Profit, Revenue and growth management
- Commercial Acumen
- Business Acumen
- Respect for others
- Honest and Fair
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Positive Attitude
- Achieves Results
- Have fun and find purpose
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Strive for Customer Centricity
- Innovate boldly
- Be both agile and entrepreneurial
- Build relationships and trust
- Develop our people for long-term success
- Be an agent of change