- Sandton, Gauteng
- Discovery Ltd.
Job DescriptionBusiness Unit: Discovery Central Services Function: Information Technology Date: 24-Jan-2023 Discovery – Group Information Services Content Administrator – Systems of Engagement – Digital Channels
Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. Our fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
About Group Shared Services Digital
Working in a high performance organisation that prides itself in attracting the finest talent, we challenge ourselves to find solutions that make a difference in the world. Our environment is always buzzing with energy and smart, motivated people working on finding the best way to move forward.
The GIS Digital team champions the use of digital approaches and technologies across Discovery, designing and delivering the organisational roadmap for digital transformation, in order to achieve market leading customer experience, employee satisfaction and operational efficiency.
Manages the creation, editing and publication of content within the Content Management System, by actioning content requests and delivering on customer requests. Ensures that requested content adheres to site and content standards as laid out by the Content Management Team. Provides feedback to content requestors and customers throughout the content administration process.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Content creation and administration - Ensure that all requests are complete and logical and that additional information is sourced where necessary.
- Testing and implementation - Ensure accurate implementation of all content administration tasks (e.g.: folder/taxonomy maintenance, inclusion of metadata, accurate use of elements and styling, etc.).
- Client Interaction and Support - Maintain healthy customer relationships by ensuring that all requests are responded to timeously and all customer requirements are met as well as providing feedback and regular correspondence to customers.
- Training and knowledge transfer - Attend continuous training / knowledge transfer sessions to ensure that Content Management Standards are understood and adhered to.
Personal attributes and skills – Discovery Person
- Highly developed communication/written skills
- Well-spoken and excellent listening skills
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity
- Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
- Content Management Process In-depth knowledge of HTML
- Strong analytical & problem solving ability
Education and Experience
- IT degree or diploma, or relevant qualification
- 1 to 2 years working experience with HTML + CSS
- Proficient in English.
- Experience in Hippo CMS is advantageous
- Experience with content management systems / collaboration tools beneficial.
- Experience with the Bootstrap framework
- Web development (front end)
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.