Client Service Specialist
- Cape Town, WC, South Africa
- Boardroom Appointments
Key purpose :
Working alongside our Project Managers as well as clients to streamline communication, keep clients happy, and assist with day-to-day operational duties.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Communication is key! You will be required to respond to, and send updates and feedback to clients, project managers, and senior management.
- Client meetings online and in person (when required). (Dont worry, well cover your petrol expenses).
- You will manage client inquiries by phone, email, online, or in person, maintain client records via our project management system (ClickUp), and address client complaints.
- Dealing with client conﬂicts is a part of the game. For example, if we are running behind on a project deadline, we may also require more budget or you need to ﬂag
- Were always looking for ways to improve. You will be required to identify, communicate, and integrate further opportunities to improve the way we do things.
- You will be responsible for onboarding clients and ensuring the correct processes are followed.
- Often clients will require training which is where you come in. If a CMS (content management system) is part of the project scope you will be required to walk through this with the client to ensure they understand how the system works.
- You will assist the project managers in monthly and weekly reporting.
- When necessary you will assist with client contract renewals.
- Overall, your role is to ensure the project managers are getting much-needed support within their roles and clients are communicated to timeously and in a consistent manner.
Qualifications and experience :
- Experience managing a variety of clients, from companies big to small, local and international
- A combination of relationship management, business understanding, operational excellence, strong communication skills, and problem-solving, with the occasional, upsell here and there.
- Worked in a digital marketing or web development agency with at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Have the ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
- Proﬁcient in all things G Suite.