Chief of Brand and Content
- Simondium, Western Cape
Babylonstoren is looking for a dynamic, innovative individual to lead its brand, content and creative teams.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills, and ability to lead diverse teams.
- Experience in design and concept development, with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Awareness of and interest in current trends.
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Digitally competent, with understanding of web design and practices.
- Experience of social media management.
- Flexible; the ability to quickly change priorities and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Detail orientated.
- Team-player attitude.
- Leading a team of talented content creators, including photographers, designers, social media, copywriters, and PR.
- Fostering an environment where team members can collaborate successfully and feel comfortable sharing ideas.
- Liaising with the marketing, customer relations, sales reps and other departments to ensure consistency in brand messaging.
- Supervising writers and proofreaders to ensure that content is created in line with Babylonstoren’s style guide and voice.
- Updating and maintaining style guides.
- Working with the e-commerce marketing team, as well as content creators and stylists, to plan campaigns around launches and key dates.
- Providing inspiration for the team in creative sessions.
- Leading the design team.
- Overseeing implementation of our social media strategy.
- Supporting social media managers to grow social media channels whilst keeping content on brand.
- Website and app maintenance
- Ensure that the website and app are up to date and reflect our brand identity.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to email@example.com .