Cellar Admin Clerk Jobs at Distell Limited
- South Africa
- Distell Limited
Company: Distell Limited
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Secondary Production. This person will report to the Cellar Manager.
You will be required to do the following:
• Complete weekly overtime request; weekly overtime capturing and monthly overtime capturing with feedback to Unit Managers and approval from Cellar Manager on time.
• Complete weekly casual request and liaise with Cellar Manager for approval.
• Complete monthly ICC reports with feedback to the Cellar Manager.
• Ensure effective admin housekeeping of source documentation books and production records for all areas.
• Prepare and report on budget expenditures on a monthly basis.
• Replenish office consumables in time within budget.
• Place requestion and obtain approvals within a set time frame.
• Conduct weekly spot checks on source documentation books.
• Sign all offloading documentations for checks on proper record-keeping.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
• Computer literate with MS Excel (advance), MS Office and knowledge of SAP Production Environment.
• Post matric qualification in a business-related qualification.
• 3 years admin experience in a production environment.
• Strong ownership mentality
• Strong organizational skills and deadline driven.
• Good time management skills and self-management skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Can multi-task and handle pressure