CRA (Level I) - Transferable Skills - Bulgaria
- South Africa
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
Location/Division Specific Information
Our clinical department defines, develops and delivers clinical programmes. We ensure the highest-quality review of data and effective interaction with study sites, including on-site monitoring throughout a study, ensuring that patients receive needed care, as well as identifying and treating clinical trial participants.
Discover Impactful Work:
PPD clinical research service`s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our dedicated, forward-thinking and upbeat teams.
A day in the Life:
- Thrive in multi-national project teams and be passionate about delivering outstanding levels of customer service on multiple, ambitious projects.
- Have excellent communication and social skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
- Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process.
- Benefit from award winning training programmes that will assist your technical and professional skills and knowledge
Keys to Success:
- University degree in a life-sciences field
- Previous life science industry experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- An understanding of medical/clinical research/therapeutic area terminology
- Highly motivated with outstanding communication, teamwork, interpersonal and time management skills
- Willingness to travel frequently (nationally)
- Proficiency in English and local language is crucial
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory with PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
- This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.