CIMA FINANCE GRADUATE
- Midrand, Gauteng
Saint-Gobain Africa is a multi-national leader in light and sustainable construction. We design, manufacture and distribute materials that can be found in 76 countries and our building & technical solutions are a key ingredient in the wellbeing of each of us and a future for all. We’re looking for outstanding Financial Management graduates to join our 3 year development program, with the drive and passion to make a difference to our business, and who have the potential to become our future leaders. The program is designed to provide each candidate with exposure across all aspects of financial management in a manufacturing concern. Trainees will rotate every six months across different areas of the business, which provides sufficient exposure and training to meet the competency levels required to become a well-rounded Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) with an exciting career path in a growing region. Your growth, as a trainee, will be guided by the Head of each Department who will coaching and mentor trainees in the function and requirements of each unit.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Applicants must have completed the required minimum qualifications:
- Bcom Honours in Management Accounting or equivalent.
- Applicants must be registered or be eligible to register with CIMA.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Agile learners and who are committed to self-development & have a continuous learning mindset.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Analytical minds that consistently seek to understand how the world works.
- Individuals who share our values & our passion for change and improvement.
- Academic proficiency.
- Have ambitions to work as CGMA in a manufacturing concern.
- Applicants are required to be South African citizens.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MY APPLICATION?
Should you be successful, our recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Assessments.
- Panel Virtual Interview.
- Technical Presentation.
- Psychometric Assessments.
- The Development programme starts on the 1st of Feb 2023.
MAKE SURE YOU ATTACH THE FOLLOWING:
- Your CV
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your Grade 12 certificate
- A copy of your tertiary qualification
- A copy of your academic record.