CASHIER : SUPERVISOR RAD RESOURCES SA
- Soweto : Gauteng
- SUPERVISOR RAD RESOURCES SA
- This individual will have 5 cashiers and one cash office junior supervisor reporting to them. This individual has to understand cash office procedures. They will be dealing with bulk cash as well as electronic transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- All various steps to cash up.
- Make payments for the store to cash up as to see, that they balance
- Daily reconciliation of cash up.
- Customer Services
- Make sure that all money is collected daily by designated banks.
- Arrange collection of cash on public holidays.
- Validate all credit card transaction daily.
- Validate premier card transaction
- To supervise the staff working in the cash office and ensure proper housekeeping.
- To follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work practices.
- Organise change for the tills
- Management of cash office (e.g.: ensuring of stationary availability, order bags for money feeding machine)
- Making sure that all money is banked on a daily base
- 2 years experience in sales in a retail store as cash office supervisor
- experience in the liquor retail industry – Advantageous
- Cashier Supervisor
- Cash Office Supervisor
- Cash Up