Branch Manager – Security and safety products
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- Professional Resources Partners Pty Ltd
Branch Manager Security and safety products
Salary R30 000 R40 000CTC
- Branch management
- Branch productivity management.
- Performance tracking.
- Performance appraisals and recommend or initiate disciplinary action where necessary.
- Provide required training to employees, direct work activities to enhance operations, supervise efficient working of all employees and communicate feedback in meeting set goals.
- Maintain smooth workflow and assist Sales Manager to achieve all annual growth objectives.
- Manage customer service operations and delivery of products / services in a timely and proficient manner.
- Forecasting of stock levels and ensuring that the branch maintains safety level stock at all times to avoid stock outs.
- Monitors all stock.
- Oversee and supervise stock take to ensure that it is conducted in line with organisational policies and procedures.
Minimum requirements :
- 7 10 years in the security and safety products
- Matric· PC literacy on MS Word, Excel, database package and any in house package as appropriate.
- Sound knowledge of the security electronics or equipment is essential.
- Strong customer service background and experience.
- Experience of building relationships with customers is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills required to manage, motivate, and develop branch employees.
Ability to handle confidential / sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage multi-functional tasks in a pressurized environment, prioritize and multitask.
- Driver’s license an advantage