Branch Administrator - Paarden Eiland
- Century City, Western Cape
- ACDC Dynamics SA
The Branch Administrator looks after the branches’ administrative duties and acts as assistant to the Branch Manager. Your job duties may include monitoring the proper operation of the branch, handling the daily accounting duties, and performing various administrative functions.
Key Performance Areas
- Full administration function
- Provide administrative support to all branch departments.
- Coordinate and monitor staff in performing daily activities
- Handle, maintain and update customer and financial databases
- Provide logistic support to administrative staff
- Establish branch budget and handle office expenses within the limits
- Organize and maintain effective filing systems
- Organize, manage and update branch databases
- Control petty cash and submit the returns to head office
- To oversee banking and change for cashier
- Co-ordinate routine petty cash purchases, stationary, staff refreshments, cleaning materials and any other miscellaneous office requirements
- Provide secretarial services and logistic support to the Branch Manager
- Assist when and where needed Key Performance Indicators
- Previous experience of working within a busy office environment.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workloads.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Capable of interpreting and reporting accurate data.
2 years working experience in similar role