Gauteng , R20000 - R25000 Per Month
Posted: Friday, 3 February 2023
Purpose of the position:
Recording and maintaining the company's financial transactions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assembling, reviewing and verifying invoices
- Liaising with service providers
- Reconciliing supplier accounts
- Bank loading of payments and beneficiaries
- Capturing monthly payments
- Uploading of bank statements & reconciliation of bank accounts
- Performing ad-hoc financial administration tasks
- Monthly financial processing
- Meeting of deadlines
- 6 - 10 years Accounts Payable / Cashbook / Relevant Bookkeeper experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced Excel skills
- Work Experience with XERO will be advantageous
Skills & attributes:
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail orientated
- Passionate about accounting
- Deadline driven
- Highly accurate
The Company – PRIVACY NOTICE- YOUR PERSONAL INFO IS “PORCUFINE” IN OUR HANDS!
Who are we? The Company (Pty) Ltd is a cutting-edge technology orientated family whose purpose is to help our clients build the best possible businesses. We provide a wide range of consulting services to our clients in the human resources space and in order to do so, we need to process data and specifically personal information from time to time. In this particular case, the personal information we will be processing is yours, and therefore we want to tell you exactly who we are, what information we collect, how we collect it, what we need it for and what your rights are!
For purposes of this recruitment process, we will collect the personal information which you are providing to us in the actual application to which this notice relates. We do not typically collect any special personal information as defined in section 26 of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA), such as your religious or philosophical beliefs, race or ethnic origin, trade union membership, political persuasion, health or sexual orientation or biometric information. However, because we are collecting your information for recruitment purposes, we may need to do so. If this is the case, you will be asked to consent to our collection and processing of any such special personal information if it becomes necessary to process it.
What do we do with your Personal Information and why do we collect it? We take your privacy very seriously and we only collect and process your personal information for specific purposes which are connected to the purposes for why we are now collecting it from you, or connected to our legitimate business purposes.
The Personal Information you provide to The Company in terms of this recruitment initiative, will specifically be processed for the following purposes:
- To make contact with you.
- To evaluate your application.
- To share your information with the individuals who will be evaluating your application.
- To engage with you for any relevant purposes associated with our recruitment process.
- To store your information for purposes of contacting you in future should another employment opportunity arise which you may be interested in (we will not do this if you object to it).
- To store your information for statistical purposes.
- To store and process your information for statutory compliance purposes.
Who do we share your Personal Information with? For us to provide our services and to process your personal information for the purposes of this application, we are required to share your personal information with the individuals who will be evaluating your application. These individuals are also employed under The Company.
What are your Rights? It is important that you know what your rights are when we process your personal information and that you also be made aware of the fact that the provision of your personal information is voluntary. We take your privacy very seriously and take steps to safeguard your personal information, process it lawfully and only share it on the basis and for the purposes we have disclosed to you. With that said, you have the following rights:
- You can ask us at anytime what personal information of yours we hold – we don’t have any hidden agenda here and will always be real with you!
- You can ask us what personal information of yours is, or was, shared with any third parties, where applicable – we will happily tell you!
- You can ask us to update your personal information or even delete any information which is no longer accurate – we want to make sure your information is accurate and complete, but we need your help, so please let us know if your information has changed!
- You can object to our processing of your personal information – we don’t want to process your information if you don’t want us to, or process more information than we need, but just bear in mind that if you object, it may influence our ability to fulfil our obligations towards you and compromise the purpose for why we are collecting it!
As you now know , we are serious about keeping your information secure and to only process it for purposes which you know about and which are legitimately linked to our business operations. As such, we implement reasonable security measures and protocols to protect the personal information we are privileged to hold. These measures are to protect any personal information we hold from being disclosed without authorisation, from loss, damage, destruction or unauthorised access. As you will appreciate nothing is 100% secure in this day and age and therefore, we ask that if you suspect that either you, or we, have had an information security breach, please notify us immediately so that we can take action. You can do so by contacting our Information Officer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R20,000.00 - R25,000.00 per month