Bond Consultant (Cape Town)
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- IGrow Wealth Investments
IGrow Wealth Investments, South Africa’s #1 Property Investment Company, is looking for a Bond Consultant to join their team in Cape Town .
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU NEED :
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Bond Administrator or Bond Consultant
- Currently be in the same or similar role with active working knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Able to work in a team
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Great time-management skills
- Well presented as you will deal with clients
- Experience with DealMaker system
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Consult with Investors daily whether one-on-one or telephonically, for the purpose of obtaining financial information to do affordability assessment or to process bond applications.
- Thoroughly complete application forms, capture and submit applications to specified financial institutions through DealMaker system
- Daily follow up with banks on all submitted applications.
- Provide regular feedback to clients.
- Motivate decline applications, do rate appeals with banks to ensure that best possible outcome is received. High conversion ratio will be expected.
- Ensure that sale agreements are signed correctly within the specified time
- Ensure that applications granted are taken to done deals (balance purchase price paid if needed) within the specified time
- Assist with the updating of spreadsheets
- Ad-hoc bonds and administration duties as requested from time to time.