- Cape Town
- TMF Group
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms.
If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world.
Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
Billing Specialists are equipped with knowledge of billing procedures and great attention to detail. Their analytical ability is a valuable asset, while their communication skills can make a difference for customer relationships.
They will be responsible for day to day invoicing and financial reporting of processes related to TMF clients for all service lines.
The goal is to ensure the company charges its customers appropriately and collects payments in a timely manner as per contract / agreement / CRN in accordance with agreed turnaround time and quality along with financial reporting.
Key Responsibilities :
- This person will be working for Invoicing team and will take care of billing activities for TMF’s clients
- Coordination of client and internal billing processes, invoice validation and approval wherever applicable, debtor coordination activities
- Review and evaluate financial aspects in contracts (wherever applicable) to ensure billing is in line with agreed contracts
- Establish and maintain relationship with respective TMF Local offices & other group functions by serving as a single point of contact for all billing related matter for managed clients
- Submit invoices (wherever applicable) to TMF’s clients through email / client portal
- Communicate billing related information to all stakeholders as and when required
- Revenue reconciliation
Key Requirements :
- Graduate having minimum 3 years of working experience in Shared Service Centers / BPM / BPO’s
- Prior experience to contract setup and maintenance. Experience in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable will be preferred
- Person should be able to maintain confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Excellent ability to organize and coordinate tasks
- Attention to detail, accuracy and sense of urgency
- Good command of the Microsoft suite of office tools, including Excel and Word
- Exposure to ERP’s like Dynamics, Oracle will be preferred
- Knowledge of AP portals like Ariba, Serengeti, Coupa etc. will be preferred
- Should be able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Open and flexible to work in shifts
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
- Want to know more about a career with TMF Group? Watch this video :