Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Camps Bay, Western Cape, ZA
- Centre Recruit Consultants
5-star Hotel based in Camps bay Cape Town is searching for an experienced Assistant F&B manager to join their dynamic team
Minimum Experience or Qualification :
- Diploma in Hotel or Food & Beverage Management
- Must have at least 4 years experience in a 4 / 5* Hotel; of which 2 years should be managing a food and beverage outlet.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience at operator level of a Point of Sales System exposure to Micros advantageous
- Experience at operator level of a Stock Management System exposure to FnBShop advantageous
- Exposure to Opera advantageous
- Highly presentable
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent with hospitality language and terminology, particularly food and beverage vocabulary
- Exposure and understanding of restaurant financials
- Experience with stock control, stock count, and resolving stock discrepancies
- Experience in Service Recovery
Key Performance Objectives :
- To support the outlet management in the day-to-day operation; being actively present in the operation and dealing with guests during peak meal times.
- To control and manage the operating equipment store; including the purchasing and issuing of operating equipment to the outlets.
- To plan and execute food and Beverage special events and make contributions to Food and Beverage promotional ideas to drive revenue and PR throughout the department.
- To finalize the rosters ensuring sufficient labor is available in line with business levels while actively controlling labor costs.
- To manage operating costs in accordance with budgetary requirements.
- Coordinate the training within the department.