- Nelspruit (Mbombela), Mpumalanga
- SISOL LABOUR PROJECTS (PTY) LTD
About the position
- N3/Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
- Trade Certification (qualified Electrician).
- 3-4 years' experience in electrical engineering heavy current, post qualification
- Computer literacy (Basic).
- VSD (Variable Speed Drive) programming.
Code 8 driver's licence
Prioritise and perform the job as outlined in the Work Order and as per the detailed Task List.
- Complete Work Order on ONKEY with the correct time and all details to the required standard.
- Provide feedback to the Maintenance Supervisor/Foreman on any task where there is a difference between the task instruction and the job requirements.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on short comings, defects and further maintenance required to restore equipment to original safe operating condition.
- Order consumables and request critical spares used.
- Investigate and diagnose problems and breakdowns.
- Conduct risk assessment before proceeding with maintenance activities.
- good team player
- Good communication skills
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level: