Airport Repair Administrator Jobs at SaFair
- South Africa
Duties And Responsibilities
• Work with the Dispatch personnel to ensure all items
• Removed from Aircraft are actioned;
• Liaise and build successful relationships with designated
• Raise repair or exchange orders on approved suppliers in accordance existing procedures;
• Process quote approvals;
• Effectively expedite and report on all open repair or
• exchange orders;
• Ensure on time TAT as per the quotation or the contract;
• Ensure excellent Internal & external customer support is
• Ensure repair quotations are recorded on the system and reviewed within existing processes and procedures;
• Produce and present various reports including reports on order status, KPI’s and supplier performance;
• Communicate with various departments to manage the timely flow of parts;
• Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date;
• Create regular status reports;
• Reviewing and updating existing contracts;
• Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties;
• Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts;
• Analyse potential risks involved with specific contract terms;
• Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met;
• Liaising with direct management of the department to analyse and determine a comprehensive contract strategy;
• Reviewing contracts, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies in line with company rules and guidelines;
• Identifying potential risks contract changes may pose to company.
• Diploma in Procurement (Advantageous);
• Administrative experience;
• Relevant procurement experience;
• SAM AMO system (Optional);
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
• Immaculate time keeping;
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
• Talent in negotiations and networking;
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers;
• Analytical thinker with some experience in producing reports and evaluating data useful;
• Good organisational and time management skill;
• Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail;
• Professional and confident telephone skill.
• Suitable qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form, available on our website: www.FlySafair.co.za.
• No external email applications will be accepted.
• Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
• FlySafair reserves the right;
• Reference number – JHB000647.