Africa Talent by Deloitte - Executive assistant/ Office administrator.
- Midrand, Gauteng
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters. In Africa Talent by Deloitte two minds are coming together to deliver said purpose. Deloitte Africa’s Risk Advisory practice and Deloitte NL’s Risk Advisory practice engaged this joint venture known as Africa Talent by Deloitte: an exponentially growing ‘scaleup within a corporate. Which will leverage African knowledge and experience on international assignments to address global client challenges, influencing business. We do that through of talent, an innovative and entrepreneurial space and by accelerating learning and growth. Last but not least: Africa Talent’s purpose is to build a legacy for the Africa’s prosperity that we can be proud of. We create local jobs and will invest profits in society.
This space is a true encapsulation of hybrid work, whereby individuals and teams gain access and exposure to learn from and engage with their global colleagues, while working virtually from their local Deloitte office or from home.
What’s in it for you?
- An ever dynamic and growing internal scaleup with a purpose
- The stability and trustworthiness of a purpose driven global brand, ready to build your own future and add to Africa’s prosperity
- Being the driver of Africa Talent’s day-to-day operations
- A competitive package of benefits
- A hybrid work environment with possibility to work at home some days
- A driven and ambitious team that looks to you for making the team tick
What you’d do
Supporting the Africa Talent leadership with executive assistant support and providing general administrative and office management support to the Africa Talent team. The successful incumbent requires the ability to multi-task, maintain the highest level of confidentiality and possess strong project management skills.
- Organize team sessions, prepare agendas, book venues and or arrange teleconference details, attend said meetings and take minutes to ensure that agenda items are followed up on and completed by relevant individuals.
- Follow progress reports across departments and offices worldwide and summarizing the same into reports for distribution to the relevant internal committees.
- Preparation of reports and presentations, after receiving relevant information from Senior Management, for external distribution
- Diary and travel management for the Senior Management team and the broader Africa Talent team.
- Office Management
- Plan and book all the arrangements for team event management support, (meals, venue booking etc)
- Filing and storing the Africa Talent contracts. Processing of purchase orders and invoices for expenses incurred by director/associates
- General administrative responsibilities, documenting,
- Ensure all the company administration is executed.
- Project management and tracking for some team activity on behalf of the Africa Talent leadership.
- Completed Degree
- 3 or more years’ experience within an EA/ Office Manager having worked with Executive team.
- Strong operational IT system skills and a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Thinking and working with the client in mind
- Focused on collaboration and being able to communicate effectively at various levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonably accommodating persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.