- Pretoria, Gauteng
- South African Reserve Bank
The main purpose of this position is to receive, re-allocate, monitor and respond to customer queries and attend to incoming calls for banking services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
· Receive, re-allocate, monitor and respond to queries as well as attend to incoming calls in accordance with priorities and agreed service levels for internal and external clients, among others the South African Bank Note Company (SABN), National Treasury, state-owned entities, the Corporation for Public Deposits (CPD) and foreign central banks.
· Log and monitor the progress of system-related incidents on the portal of the Business Solutions and Technology Department (BSTD).
· Follow up on incidents logged and ensure the timeous resolution and closure thereof.
· Communicate the progress of requests/enquiries from receipt to closure and manage client expectations.
· Store the client information electronically in terms of the South African Reserve Bank’s (SARB) electronic document and records management system (EDRMS) and records centre system (RCS).
· Continually assess the satisfaction levels of clients and recommend actions for improvement where necessary.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be in possession of:
· At least a Higher Certificate (NQF 5) in Banking or an equivalent qualification; and
· a minimum of two years’ experience in a customer services environment.
Additional requirements include:
· knowledge and skill in:
- industry, organisational and business awareness;
- quality assurance;
- continuous improvement;
- continued learning and/or professional development;
- business continuity planning;
- service delivery;
- equipment/tools/machinery operating; and
- service delivery reporting;
· verbal and written communication;
· drive for results;
· team work;
· build and maintain relationships;
· sound judgement and decision-making; and
How To Apply
All interested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicants MUST apply through the ERP system.
External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za
· All the available vacancies will be visible.
· Please follow these links: WORK @ SARB > Latest vacancies .
Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process.); or
Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here .
· Select ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
· Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualifications with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 21 February 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her competence and experience.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home