Administration Officer Jobs at H Systems
- South Africa
- H Systems
The core purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the branch and assume responsibility for all internal administration of the branch.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• SHEQ Integrated Management System control
• Administer top-up stock orders for the branch, in conjunction with procurement, including:
• Source top-up stock from suppliers ensuring cost effectiveness.
• Create purchase orders for top-up stock as required by branch.
• Place top-up stock orders with suppliers as required (and approved by procurement) and ensure timeous delivery.
• Administer Branch powder coating, including:
• Arrange powder coating of stock as required and ensure timeous delivery.
• Transfer stock at Powder Coaters to Work in Progress (WIP) on SAGE due to unavailability.
• Administer Return to supplier (RTS) on SAGE.
• Process RTS if incorrect stock is delivered from supplier.
• Process RTS if stock is short delivered from supplier.
• Process RTS if there are price discrepancies.
• Send processed RTS to supplier and request credit.
• Ensure credit is received from supplier, for the RTS.
• Control office supplies.
• Post Goods Received Vouchers (GRV) on SAGE for all supplies ordered.
• Complete general administration duties as required by the needs of the branch.
• Archiving of historic documents.
• Data capturing.
• Assist with other administrative tasks as required by the needs of the company.
SHEQ Integrated Management System control
• Ensure adherence to the OHS Act.
• Ensure the administration office maintains and complies with standards of health and safety, and hygiene always.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Relevant experience in a similar position.
• Computer literacy with Proficiency in MS Excel at an intermediate level.
• Proficient in SAGE / Pastel at an intermediate level.
• A thorough practical knowledge of best practices in administration processes.
• Awareness and understanding of the ISO Standard requirements relevant to the position.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to work diligently and adhere to strict deadlines.
• Strong analysing ability.
• Strong organisational skills.
DISTINCTIVE COMPETENCIES FOR POSITION
• Works in an orderly fashion.
• Ensures that matters are handled in an orderly and accurate manner from start to finish.
• Effectively handling detailed information and being consistently attentive to details.
• Invests energy in checking their work for mistakes.
• Has high quality standards for their own work.
• Takes full responsibility for their own decisions.
• Honours agreements.
• Applies structure to their own work.
• Keeps promises.
• Handles sensitive information carefully.