Administration Officer - SACAA
- Midrand : Gauteng
Job DescriptionJob Description
- The administrative Officer is the contact point for both internal and external clients, whose purpose is to provide administrative and clerical support to both employees and management. The ultimate goal of the administrator is to ensure the daily administrative processes of the division or department run smoothly and efficiently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Management and the Department in managing the diary, coordinate and schedule departmental meetings and events using the organisation’s electronic tools.
- Prepare departmental documents and reports
- Collate information for reports preparation
- Package documentation required for meetings and other departmental engagements
- Circulate required information and documentation throughout the department and keep accurate record thereof.
- Receive and relay documentation and information to applicable recipients in the department
- Develop and maintain a proper filing system to ensure accurate retrieval of information as and when required
- Screen, classify and record documents for easy access and tracking
- Coordinate functions and meetings for the department
- Provide administrative support with meetings and other departmental functions
- Prepare and circulate minutes for departmental meetings
- Update and circulate for approval information on departmental documentation as provided by the Subject Matter experts.
- Coordinate budget preparation and reporting on expenditure
- Process operation manuals and amendments.
- Arrange domestic and international travel by organising submission approval, allowances, and all travel related logistics
- Grade 12, with a certificate in Office Administration as an advantage
- 1-3 years Office Administration or Secretary