- Standerton, Mpumalanga
Job DescriptionResponsible for effective maintenance of the administrative functions of the branch.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1 year administration experience
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Receive and compare stock to delivery notes.
- Receive and file all delivery notes and assist with ad-hoc receiving duties.
- Ensure that all documents are processed and that the number sequence on the system is correct.
- Collect invoices electronically for receiving process and link invoices with delivery notes and orders.
- Capture, process and manage claims (warranty claims, damaged items, short or surplus deliveries and expired stock).
- Maintain good client relationships with internal and external clients and resolve client queries.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports from the system (outstanding claims, outstanding purchase orders, negative on-hand reports, etc,).
- Generate stock-taking reports and assist with quarterly stock-taking.
- Capture stock count sheets on the system.
- Generate variance report and report variance to line manager.
- Regularly communicate with suppliers on all outstanding invoices, credit notes or discrepancies of stock.
- Ensure that codes, prices and stock correspond with orders and stock received.
- Ensure that cash-ups are done daily.
- Ensure that cash surpluses and shortages are paid in as per policy.
- Report daily cash up (balances & discrepancies) to Regional Banking Clerk.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Identification with management
- Team player
Closing date:17 February 2023
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI's Employment Equity Policy
Applicants are informed that in order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the AFGRI Group website, https://www.agh.co.za/which HR Processing Notice we request you kindly download and read.