Accounts payable Finance Officer - General and System
- South Africa
Sappi Southern Africa
We are hiring!
Sappi Global Business Services is on the lookout for an experienced Accounts Payable Finance Officer - General and Systems to improve accounts payable processes, global practices and business efficiencies. Supervise and oversee the running of accounts payable, travel and cashbook functions and subsequent processing activities aimed at achieving organisational strategic objectives.
As a Accounts Payable Finance Officer - General and Systems, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, solving and reporting accounts payable, travel and cashbook errors timeously
- Reviewing the cashflow forecast for all foreign and local payments for Sappi Southern Africa
- Monitoring vendors and related accounts payable processes and align accordingly with the relevant departments
- Preparing complex journals for accounts payable as and when required
- Conducting performance reviews of Creditors Clerks and providing guidance to enhance performance to meet required standard
- Demonstrates system knowledge and has SAP technical expertise
What are we looking for?
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- 2 years' experience as a Supervisor and managing people in a large department
- 3 years' experience in the Accounts Payable Department
- Advanced MS Office / SAP / FI
- Process review and improvement is preferred
Closing Date: 16 February 2023
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below if you encounter any issues while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. At Sappi, we encourage and support vaccination.