Accounts Payable Clerk - Midrand
- Midrand, Gauteng
- Fidelity Services Group
Job DescriptionAttention: Accounts Payable Clerk
Overall Purpose of the Job: You will be accountable and responsible for the timeous payment to all vendors for work provided
or services rendered to Fidelity ADT (Pty) Ltd within contractual payment terms and ensuring housekeeping of all vendor accounts in SAP are managed accordingly.
- Daily processing of supplier invoices
- Ensuring GRIR is kept at a minimum
- Timeous requesting of supplier statement in order to submit payment reconciliations, reconciling between statement
- Maintaining the AP Ageing by ensuring that no items are evident in 90 and 120 days without acceptable explanations
- Clearing all debit balances evident on the AP Ageing each month unless acceptable explanation is provided and
- Resolve all queries and old outstanding invoices evident on Supplier statements
- Ensuring all invoices are paid within contractual payment terms
- Ensuring no vendor accounts are under threat of suspension
- When liaising with business, all means of communication for query resolution is required, particularly face-to-face
- Ensuring all processes and policies are adhered to pertaining to the P2P process
- Loading of payment files (DME) in SAP and ensuring the immediate accuracy of these prior to submission
- Ensuring filing of all payments are kept up to date as prescribed by Management
- Send out Open PO report to business and follow up to ensure that all old PO’s are closed in the SAP system
- Assisting with all Audit queries when required
- Assisting with Ad Hoc tasks and projects when required by Management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.