- Cape Town, ZA
- Hyatt Regency Cape Town
To assist on ensuring that all daily supplier & guest documentations are recorded and processed in a timely fashion in accordance with Hyatt International policies & procedures and local regulations in coordination with the finance team.
Assist on ensuring that all payments are appropriately allocated to the respective Cost or Profit Centers.
To assist, Finance department, in ensuring that all expenses & revenue are accounted properly to the correct departments and periods.
Assist the accountants in all stages within the Accounts Receivable, Payables & revenue function leading to the preparation of all daily and monthly financial reports and analysis.
The job target is to minimize outstanding receivables, payments & revenue.
- High School diploma is required, more education and experience is generally preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations.