Accounting & Tax Learner
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
- TMF Group
- Assist the junior and senior tax officers with day-to-day tax administration (i.e. capturing in our Tax software)
- Assist the payroll team with daily maintenance on e-filing
- Assist the payroll team with population of various tax returns
- Assist the payroll team with any and all tax request which may arise
- Correspond with SARS via telephone or email
- Correspond with SARS in person at a SARS branch
- A complete qualification (Degree) in Accounting, Tax, Law or Business
- An individual who is willing to learn and grow.
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever-evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
Want to know more about a career with TMF Group? Watch this video:
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.